STEP 1: Complimentary Conversation
Every project starts with a complimentary 30-minute conversation to discuss your project goals and determine if our design services are a good fit for your needs.
STEP 2: First Time Consultation
Following the complimentary conversation, a first-time consultation can be scheduled. This 60-minute in-home meeting will kick-start a full-service renovation or decorating project. During this time, the Home in Harmony team will thoroughly review the proposed project. We will discuss style preferences, lifestyle goals, functional considerations and the level of investment you’d like to make in your project. It is helpful to do a full walkthrough of your home to get a sense of how your family lives and determine the best way to bring the new space to fruition.
The consultation goal is designed to benefit you whether you decide to move forward and hire Home in Harmony or not. You will receive specific suggestions on how to create the kitchen, bath, living space or bedroom design that you envision. During this consultation, in the time allotted, you are encouraged to ask as many questions as needed to give you a thorough understanding of what your project entails. Let us guide you in making the best design decisions so that you don’t waste time and money, making costly mistakes. We will provide you with concrete solutions to ensure efficient time savings and cost-effective results.
Full Service Design
1. Complimentary Call
2. 1-Hour Consultation
3. Concept Stage
- Client Idea Visuals
- Measuring Space
- Room Concept with lifestyle goals, functionality, color psychology and style aesthetics taken into consideration.
- Approval of Room Concept
- Renderings (3D or Photo renderings available at additional cost)
- Lighting Plan
- Detailed Material Plan
- Budget Plan
- Design Concept Presentation
- Design Concept Approval
- Place order for material and furnishings
- Timeline for Installation
- Vendor Logistics, Management & Tracking
- Storage of furnishings while waiting for receival of all items
- Coordinating final delivery of furnishings
- Coordination of installation
- Delivery of furnishings
- Stylizing Space
- The Big Reveal
Quotes are provided following a consultation